and every ounce He shed was shed for me

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hiding behing God

After a whole day of programmes,
I'd want to run to Him at the end of it.

There's so much burden, so much hurt and pain.

Lord, You are always here with me
When troubles come
I trust in You

For i know You will lead me through
And i know you're faithful til the end

And when the stroms are drawing near
When I'm with you I dont have to fear
You're my Sheperd on whom I can depend

Through the days
Through the nights
I know You're always by my side

Lord, You are always here with me
There is no changing God in thee
You are the same,
Yesterday and today and forevermore

Here on your promises i stand
You hold my future in Your hands
My Solid Rock,
Almighty God
I worship You

As i was listening, i cried out to God. I poured out my troubles. I poured out all the pain. Tears came overflowing. So did His love. It was overflowing in my life, always and forever. He assured me. I know i'm going to be better after the storms.

I love doing things in His presence.
I feel secured
I feel loved

Sometimes you just need to run to God after a longggggggggg day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home